Fairweather Law began life as we know it as Fairweather Stephenson & Co in 1995 when the practices of Mark Fairweather and Michael Stephenson merged. Mark had started as a one man band from his kitchen table in 1992, and practised in Leiston as Mark Fairweather and Co from 1993 to 1995. Meanwhile, Michael Stephenson had acquired the practice of Graham Consitt in 1988. The Aldeburgh office was opened in 2002.
Fairweather Law now has about 20 staff in its two offices. The practices in Aldeburgh and Leiston operate as a limited company.
- New Build Residential Conveyancing. We act for purchasers buying new homes from developers;
- Residential Estate Management. We provide legal services to flat management companies and managing agents. These include advice and services in connection with: service charges; debt collection; sales and purchases; and company secretarial matters.
- General Residential Conveyancing and Commercial Property work.
- All services for Landlord and Tenant Disputes, including debt collection in respect of service charges.
- Private client legal work including Wills, Probate, Powers of Attorney and Court of Protection work.